Any clause of terms and conditions if deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of the terms and conditions
“Portal / Site” means the Wibro platform owned and operated by Wibro.
“User/You” means and includes any Customer / Users / You (the person or any legal entity) who uses the services offered by Wibro through its Portal.
The agreement between you and Wibro is subject to the following terms and conditions :-
- Registration: Registration of the User on the Website is Mandatory. The User agrees and undertakes at all times to be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and user id, and shall be fully responsible for all activities that occur by use of such password or user id. Further, the User agrees not to use any other party’s under ID and Password for any purpose whatsoever regardless of any authorization from such party.
- The User agrees to use the services provided by Wibro, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. Wibro reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), Wibro has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using its services without prior intimation whatsoever.
- The User agrees to: (a) provide true, accurate and complete information about himself and his beneficiaries as prompted by the registration form on the Website; and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If the User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or Wibro has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Wibro shall have a right to suspend or terminate User’s registration and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website and/or any Service.
- The user agrees and undertakes to immediately notify Wibro of any unauthorized use of the user’s password or user ID and to ensure that the user logs off at the end of each session at the website. Wibro shall not be responsible for any, direct or indirect, loss or damage arising out of the user’s failure to comply with this requirement.
- Disclaimer of Warranties/Limitation Of Liability: USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT ACT DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, BUT SHALL ENDEAVOUR TO ENSURE USER FULLEST SATISFACTION. IN NO EVENT SHALL Wibro BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM: (A) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES; (B) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF THE USER’S TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (C) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICES; INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE. Wibro SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR NON-AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE DURING PERIODIC MAINTENANCE OPERATIONS OR ANY UNPLANNED SUSPENSION OF ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE THAT MAY OCCUR DUE TO TECHNICAL REASONS OR FOR ANY REASON BEYOND Wibro’S CONTROL. THE USER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS DONE ENTIRELY AT THEIR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THEY WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO THEIR COMPUTER SYSTEMS OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA.
- Payment Terms – the User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian. User is responsible for the security of User’s password and for all transactions undertaken using User’s password through our service. User confirms that he/she is the authorized holder of the credit card or the original account holder used in the transactions under this Site. Wibro will not be responsible for any financial loss, inconvenience or mental agony resulting from misuse of user’s ID/password/credit card number/account details number for using Wibro’s payment service.
- In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. Wibro will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user.
- Cancellation Policy: No Payment Cancellation is permitted. Any disputes in regards to payments/ refund of transaction(s) due to technical reasons are subject to arbitration / resolution on a case to case basis.
- Wibro reserves the right to cancel any order placed using Credit Card which holds International Billing Address.
- Wibro will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- The User grants Wibro the right to disclose to third parties Registration Data to the extent necessary for the purpose of carrying out the Services.
- Indemnity: You shall indemnify and hold harmless Wibro and (as applicable) Wibro’s parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, third-parties and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party or penalty imposed due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement.
- The User agrees that Wibro may under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate the User’s user ID and access to the Website/Services. Causes for termination may include, but shall not be limited to requests by enforcement or government agencies, etc
- Relationship- None of the provisions of this terms and conditions, notices or the right to use the Website by the User contained herein or any other section or pages of the Website and/or the Linked Sites, shall be deemed to constitute a partnership between the User and Wibro and no party shall have any authority to bind or shall be deemed to be the agent of the other in any way. It may be noted, however, that if by using the Website, the User authorizes Wibro and its agents to access third party sites designated by them or on their behalf for retrieving requested information, the User shall be deemed to have appointed Wibro and its agents as their agent for this purpose.
- Communication with Users: Wibro reserves the right to communicate with Users regarding this site and User’s use of this site or any product or service purchased by User on this site. User shall consent to receive SMS / email or any such Electronic / Written communications from Wibro.
- Force Majeure: The User agrees that Wibro shall have no liability to you for any interruption or delay in the services offered by it in whole or in part by reason of any act, event, circumstance or a combination of acts, events and circumstances such as terrorism, strikes, lockouts, act of God, act of war etc (“Force Majeure”).
- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction: These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with laws of India, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You agree, in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise, to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located at Mumbai, India for the resolution of all such disputes.
- The Terms and Conditions, together with any terms and conditions incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing or by making such amendments or modifications available on this site.
- These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using Wibro you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Terms and Conditions for Wi-bro IPTV Box
- Subscriptions charges of OTT Apps will apply as per policies of App owners/developers
- The database of movies, shows and Apps available is subject to change from time to time
- Content and quality are dependent upon internet connection and speed.
- Download and Upload Speed Indicated is the speed up to our ISP node
Details of network capacity fee
Primary Connection NCF =
- 130 (w/o tax) + Rs. 23.4 (GST) = Rs.153.4 (Total Price with tax) for subscription up to 200 SD channels and
customer care centre and other contact details
Availability of customer care programming service with its LCN
To login to Subscriber Corner – Click Here – https://selfcare.wibro.in/ to be open once the hyper link is clicked
CAF Form – _Will Share the CAF Form
Relocation provision and charges -: Relocation or Shifting of the connection will depend on the feasibility and Availability in the area where the user is getting shifted or he/she want the connection to be shifted, Standard charges of INR 1500/ would be charged as relocation or shifting charges and would be completely payable upfront at the time of shifting or relocation
Terms & Conditions for Wi-bro STB provided on Refundable Security Deposit
- Security Deposit for the Wi-bro IPTV
- An interest-free refundable security deposit of INR 1000, INR 2000, or INR 3000 (“Security Deposit”) shall be deposited by the Subscriber in the manner stipulated by Wi-bro, (“Wi-bro”).depending on the STB that the user wish to install at his premises
- b) Security deposit is obtained for the purpose of safe usage and return of the Wi-bro Set Top Box (“STB”) /CPE and Other hardware by the Subscriber.
- c) The Subscriber acknowledges that it is not the intention of Wi-bro, to apply the Security Deposit towards consideration for any supply of Product or provision of Services by Wi-bro or any of its affiliates. The adjustment of security deposit shall be made to the extent and in the manner stipulated in these terms.
- d) The Subscriber acknowledges and agrees that Wi-bro, shall, without prejudice to its rights and remedies under any law or in equity, have a right of lien over the Security Deposit for satisfaction of all the obligations herein, including any payment obligations to Wi-bro, by the Subscriber.
- Use of Set top box:
- STB shall be used only for domestic purposes and it shall not be used for commercial purpose or received by commercial establishment. Any failure to do so shall entitle Wi-Bro to take necessary action including suspension of IPTV services on the STB.
- The Wi-bro, Service shall not be used in a place open to general public or accessed in a public place and the Subscriber shall not charge any third party for viewing the IPTV services on the STB. The Wi-bro IPTV Service shall not be accessed outside the installation address of the Subscriber and the installation address can only be an address within the national territory of India.
- The STB is available for continued use of the Subscriber who opts for a minimum Internet subscription pack / per month as available on the Wi-bro, website at https://www.wibro.in
- The Subscriber has satisfied himself/herself/itself with the features of the STB, Adaptor and ODU (Outdoor unit) (together “Customer Premise Equipment’s (CPE)”) and has agreed to receive the STB on “As-It-Is-Basis” and shall not tamper with or in any manner, including but not limited to unlocking or jail-breaking of the STB or original firmware(s) or software(s) of the STB.
- Nothing contained herein shall be construed as creating any arrangement for transfer of title, ownership or interest including rights of any intellectual property in/of the STB and/or CPE in favour of the Subscriber.
- The Subscriber has no right to sell, lease, assign, and transfer or otherwise dispose-of the STB and/or the CPE in any manner whatsoever.
- The STB and/or the CPE shall at all times remain the property of Wi-bro, Pvt Ltd.
- Refund Policy of Security Deposit -:
- a) Minimum 12 Months of active usage is mandatory before refunding the STB
In addition to the above, the STB shall be accepted for refund, subject to the following conditions-
- The STB and/or the CPE/Other Accessories are not damaged and is in completely working condition
- The STB/CPE and/or the other Accessories must not be damaged physically or due to Fire/Water/Electric Short Circuit and other Electric cause
- The Subscriber complies with any other terms and conditions as may be stipulated in these terms and terms of such other partner sites as Wi-bro may determine) for return of the STB.
- Repossession of STB:
- Wi-Bro, has the right to repossess the STB if the Subscriber fails to purchase subscription for continuous period of 3 months
- In the event Wi-Bro, repossesses the STB in terms of this clause, Authorized representative shall visit the subscriber’s address for uninstallation of STB and/or CPE and Other Accessories. Uninstallation charges shall be borne by the Subscriber as per the applicable rates.
- Authorized representative shall inspect the STB and the CPE for any damage and working defects. Post inspection, the refund of Security Deposit shall be processed in 10 working days as per Wi-Bro convenient and Available options (NEFT/Demand Draft/Cheque Etc).
- Warranty Clause:
- Wi-bro grants a limited warranty for use of the Set Top Box. Set Top Box comes with a warranty of 1 year however if the STB Box gets damaged physically/or Burnt / damaged due to electric short circuit / Fire or due to other electricity cause the warranty clause will be ruled out
- Repair of Set top box shall be done by Wi-bro only. Subscriber can call customer service representative and then technician shall pick up the Set Top Box from Subscriber Premises
- visiting charges of Rs. 150/- after expiry of 1 year of warranty shall be bear by the customer him/her self
- The STB repairing cost would be as actuals and the Subscriber has to pay the repairing cost
7) Breach of Terms and conditions-:
- Where the Subscriber Fails to have continuous active usage for the first 12 months from the date of first installation of STB (‘Return Period’) for whatsoever reasons, all of the following consequences shall ensue, namely:
- The refundable Security Deposit shall stand forfeited without any further notice to the Subscriber;
- Wi-bro, shall be entitled to receive back/repossess the STB;
- Wi-bro, may exercise any other recourse or remedies that it may have, whether in law or in equity.
8) Intellectual Property Rights:
Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to grant the customer either directly or by implication, any right, by license or otherwise, in respect of any Intellectual Property, including in any software, concepts, know-how, processes, development tools, techniques or any other proprietary material or information that it may provide the customer in the course of provision of service.
9) Subscriber Data
- The Subscriber acknowledges and agrees to abide by the terms and conditions of use of the STB, as per the terms of the Wi-bro, Customer Application Form (CAF) and regulations prescribed in Tariff order issues by TRAI from time to time.
10) Contact Details:
Contact Address: Wi-bro, Private Limited.,
5th Floor, 516, Usha Kiran Building
Azadpur, Delhi 110033
11) No Liability:
- a) The Subscriber acknowledges and agrees that, Wi-bro, shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary loss or damages, howsoever arising, including loss of data.
- b) The Subscriber acknowledges and agrees that save and except refund of the Security Deposit as per terms herein, Wi-bro, shall not be liable to make any payment or incur or suffer any liability to the Subscriber, under any circumstances whatsoever.
12) Dispute Resolution:
All disputes shall be governed under the laws of India and are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Delhi only.
13) Acceptance of terms
Subscription to this offer shall be treated as unconditional acceptance by the participating Subscriber to all the applicable terms and conditions.
14) Force Majeure – The User agrees that Wi-bro shall have no liability to you for any interruption or delay in the services offered by it in whole or in part by reason of any act, event, circumstance or a combination of acts, events and circumstances such as terrorism, strikes, lockouts, act of God, act of war, Pandemic etc (“Force Majeure”)
15) Communication with User -:
Wi-bro reserves the right to communicate with Users regarding the Product and User’s use of the product or any product or service purchased by User on IPTV/Internet. User shall consent to receive SMS / email or any such Electronic / Written communications from Wi-bro.
16) This offer is exclusive of any other offer/scheme/programme run by Wi-bro, Wi-bro reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this offer or any part thereof at its sole discretion at any time during its validity as may be required in view of business exigencies and/or changes by regulatory authority and/or statutory changes and the same shall be binding on the subscriber.